Bloating can and does occur in dogs that do not use an elevated feeder. Body shape/size, temperament, and breed may play a part in developing GDV. We can’t affect those factors. We can lower risk with meal frequency, meal size, time of exercise, food/water bowls. Dogs should have 2-3 smaller meals spread out across the day instead of one big one. Exercise should be avoided for a few hours after a meal
How often have you been told to “live in the moment”?
What about the future - Have you considered the fact that the choices you make today affect your tomorrow? Even if your dog is still young, the decisions you make now will affect their senior years.
The AveryDay™ Raised Dog Bowls designed based on research and experience of what a dog needs. Adjustable dog bowls has 4 odd heights which help to reduce gastrointestinal problems in your dog and also, encourage effective digestion. Your dogs will no longer have to strain their necks, backs, and joints any time they are eating. This is a great way of reducing expensive expenses that occur when the dog starts experiencing pains.
7 BENEFITS OF Adjustable Elevated Dog Bowls
- Ideal for Medium - Large dogswith potential joint problems like Bulldog, Retriever, German Shepherd, doodles and Corgi.
- 4 adjustable heights allow the product to grow with your dog from puppy to senior years.
- Adjustable legsthat fit snugly into the top of the stand are great for determining the right height for your dog.
- Ideal for dog owners with different breeds of dogs as they can separate food for larger dogs from other smaller dogs.
- Rubber pads on the ends on the legs prevent the stand from moving around or wobbling while eating or spilling water while drinking.
- Food- grade deep stainless steelbowls are dishwasher safe.
- Large capacity bowlsensure your dog having enough water to drink.
- The length of the stand is 19.37 inches with 4 adjustable heights ranging from 2.85 inches to 8.76 inches, 10.7 inches, to 12.7 inches.
- Stainless steel bowls measure 8.55” x 2.68” in depth.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do elevated dog bowls cause bloat?
What Dog Breeds Need An Elevated Bowl
There’s no specific breed that’s a better fit for elevated bowls that others. It’s more about the size and health of your dog. Elevated bowls are a great fit for any dogs that struggle with mobility issues. Having your dog’s bowl higher off the ground puts less strain on your dog’s neck.
Should dog bowls be elevated?
Elevated dog food bowls can be helpful with a couple of different medical problems. If dogs suffer from neck aches, it might be hard for them to eat from the ground. If so, an elevated food bowl might be useful for them. Canines coping with neck or back ailments or injuries may experience less pain or discomfort eating from elevated feeder. If your dog has megaesophagus, a raised food bowl may be prescribed by a vet
Will my order get to me without any issues?
We use USPS (United States Postal Service), FedEx and DHL for deliveries inside the United States and abroad. All of our shipments leave the United States and will likely spend time in the customs for the country where the shipment arrives. We cannot provide any customs clearance estimates, but in most cases, shipments may spend anywhere from one to three days in customs.
IMPORTANT: Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order.
Why don't you accept my currency?
Right now we're able to show dozens of global currencies to give you a sense of how our prices convert into other currencies. We're working to implement new payment systems that will allow us to accept not only different currencies, but also dozens of different regional payment systems. So while the content of your cart may currently be displayed in your local currency, the Gem Stores process all orders in USD at the most current exchange rate.
What about shipping and delivery?
Our fulfillment partner fulfills orders within 3 business day (Mon-Fri), a timeline which does not include Weekends or Holidays. No matter where you live, you'll be able to receive the product within 15 days. We have our warehouses located in the US, Germany, Taiwan and China
We will send you the tracking number after we receive your order. If you don't receive the tracking number within a week, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org